New Patient Registration
To register as an NHS patient you must provide proof of entitlement to NHS treatment along with proof of address, then complete the necessary registration paperwork and health questionnaire.
If you live outside our catchment area (see tab Practice Catchment Area) we are unable to accept you as a patient.
You will be registered with Dr Anand or Dr Kumar or
Dr Collinson but will be able to see the doctor of your choice, subject to availability.
All patients, including children, will be allocated a named accountable GP who is responsible for the coordination of your overall care at the practice and will be the usual GP that you see. This does not prevent you from seeing any GP in the practice. If you are uncertain who your named GP is, contact the practice to enquire. If you have a preference as to which GP you have been assigned, or wish to change the accountable GP at any time, please let reception know so that we can update your record.
Please note that you must be residing in the UK for longer than six months to be entitled to full NHS care and bring proof of residency at the time of registering*. Your address must be within our practice catchment area, as agreed with NHS Westminster.
1. You will need to complete a NHS registration form in full for each person registering with us – you may have already done this online. We will not be able to register you without your previous GP details, previous address, previous surname (if appropriate) and date of entry to UK (where applicable).
2. Please complete the attached medical questionnaire which will provide us with basic information until we receive your medical records.
Any information you supply may be used by us to contact you about your health but will only be provided to other healthcare organisations in connection with any appointments or services that it has been agreed they will provide to you.
3. Pass all forms (along with proof of residency) to the receptionist to be checked.
4. If you wish to register for our online service, please bring photographic ID into the practice, show the receptionists and they will give you a printout with all the details you require.
This web-based service, along with a corresponding App, is linked to our clinical system and will allow registered users to manage appointments, view or request prescriptions, add or change contact details and complete surveys/questionnaires.
We look forward to a long and healthy relationship with you.
* (a) An NHS medical card with full details of your current NHS practice;
or A current passport/visa entitling the holder leave to remain for a minimum period of six months from the current date.
(b) Proof of address in the form of a utility bill (gas, electric, council tax or telephone (although not mobile) no more than three months old);
or a current rental agreement;
or a letter from the relevant authority confirming employment status or student status as appropriate.
Please Note: We will not be able to register you without your previous GP details, previous address, previous surname (if appropriate) and date of entry to UK (where applicable).
On this website you will find an NHS pre-registration form which must be completed in full for each person registering with us; you will also be asked to complete a health questionnaire and visit the surgery to provide proof of residency and photographic id.